If you’ve ever dreamed of living in a “Fixer Upper” styled by HGTV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines, now’s the time to strike. According to Country Living, the renovated 1963 abode from the season 2 finale is officially on sale.
The 4,235-square-foot home at 2419 Arroyo Road, which fans may remember as the “Asian Ranch,” has been “updated and loved since appearing on the show,” according to a listing with Camille Johnson Realtors. The house boasts four beds and 4 baths, dark hardwoods throughout and a rustic farmhouse feel. The price tag? $739,900.
- Residents out of town when fire destroys their home, damages neighboring home
- Sri Lanka explosions: Easter Sunday blasts at churches, hotels kill dozens
- Man sentenced to 90 days in jail after killing 159 protected birds of prey
- VIDEO: Rezoning vote expected this week on former Trader Horn site in McCandless
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Though Chip and Jo’s HGTV show “Fixer Upper” ended in April last year, the stars have confirmed a partnership with Discovery for their own network coming in summer 2020.
I wanted to take a minute & share about the launch of our network w/ @discoveryinctv coming summer 2020. Whether it's design & renovation, cooking, gardening, wellness, community, entrepreneurialism or relationships-our hope is when you come to our network it feels like home. pic.twitter.com/OZJ0uTEb5X— Joanna Gaines (@joannagaines) April 11, 2019
© 2019 Cox Media Group.