The City of Phoenix's Aviation Department released surveillance video of a Texas man who pushed, punched and injured several TSA agents Tuesday, the Arizona Republic reported.
According to Maricopa County court records, Tyrese Garner, 19, of Lubbock, may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs when he allegedly attacked the agents at Sky Harbor Airport.
- Pa. oil refinery on fire, closes Interstate 76
- Argument between neighbors ends with man shot, killed in Bethel Park
- Police records related to Latrobe woman's disappearance will stay sealed
- VIDEO: 37 people accused of being part of major drug trafficking organization
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Garner was charged with five counts of assault, one count of criminal trespassing and one count of resisting arrest, according to court records.
In the video, the man police identified as Garner is shown going through a body scan machine, then punching a female TSA screening agent, the Republic reported.
Garner then punched four other TSA screeners as he tried to charge into the concourse from the security checkpoint, KPHO reported. Garner was tackled to the ground, "kicking and writhing," the television station reported.
One TSA officer was taken to a hospital and four others were taken to urgent care, according to KPHO.
Garner is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday, the Republic reported.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.