HOUSTON - When the Pirates take on the Astros Tuesday in Houston, they’ll be up against former teammate Gerrit Cole for the first time since his 2018 trade.
Cole is expected to pitch for the Astros at Minute Maid Park during the three-game series with Pittsburgh.
The Pirates traded Cole in January 2018 and acquired four players: relief pitcher Michael Feliz, outfielder Jason Martin, third baseman Colin Moran, and starting pitcher Joe Musgrove.
- Man killed trying to force way into home
- Woman taunts McDonald's employee for sleeping at work; turns out there's more to the story
- Undercover officers may be getting drunk on the job, Target 11 discovers
- VIDEO: Common drugs linked to dementia
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.