MILWAUKEE, Wis. — If you follow the Pittsburgh Steelers at all, then you likely know about JuJu Smith-Schuster ... and his bike.
That's why the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum is again featuring the wide receiver; this time his memorable touchdown celebration involving a stationary bike on the sidelines.
Earlier this year, the first bobblehead was released after Smith-Schuster's bicycle was stolen, causing a viral sensation that resulted in it being returned 24 hours later.
There are only 1,000 being manufactured.
The bobblehead costs $40 and can only be ordered online HERE.
- Maddox Ritch: Body found, believed to be missing 6-year-old, police say
- Woman scolds girl, 8, with special needs for cheering too loudly at baseball game
- ShotSpotter device mounted on house without owner's knowledge
- VIDEO: After 6 months, Cassandra Gross' family still focused on finding missing woman
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group