PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers are trading a 2020 first-round draft pick to the Miami Dolphins for defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick, according to dkpittsburghsports.com.
We've updated our earlier story on the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade with further details. https://t.co/NsxskFnCjM— DK Pittsburgh Sports (@DKPghSports) September 17, 2019
TRADE: Steelers are trading a 2020 first-round pick to the Dolphins for DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, league sources tell ESPN.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 17, 2019
Fitzpatrick played safety for the Dolphins and was drafted in 2018.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for sports news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Steelers get Minkah Fitzpatrick from Dolphins https://t.co/XiGOHNC4je— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 17, 2019
According to Sports Illustrated, the Steelers will receive a fourth-round pick in 2020 and a seventh-round pick in 2021 along with Fitzpatrick.
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger out for season after elbow injury
- It's just a drill: You might see low-flying helicopters, hear explosions this week in Pittsburgh
- School custodian comforts student with autism in heartwarming viral photo
- VIDEO: girl, 10, contracts brain-eating amoeba while swimming in river, family says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.