PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Steelers owner Art Rooney II and businessman Jim Rooney unveiled a book celebrating the career of their father, Dan Rooney.
#LIVE: #Steelers President Art Rooney II and Jim Rooney unveil a new book celebrating the career of their father, "A Different Way to Win: Dan Rooney's Story from the Super Bowl to the Rooney Rule".— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) October 22, 2019
Pre-order now: https://t.co/qKbr2iMBBa https://t.co/UyfH3N3V9z
Dan Rooney had served as Chairman and President of the Pittsburgh Steelers as well as a U.S. ambassador to Ireland prior to his death.
According to a press release, the project tried to capture the stories of Dan Rooney as the creator of the Rooney Rule, his role in crafting modern sports and his role overseas.
- President Trump’s visit to Pittsburgh on Wednesday open to public
- JuJu hypes Steelers locker room with surprise gift
- 400 homes, businesses without gas in Westmoreland County
- VIDEO: Man accused of luring child into his home, but some neighbors don't agree with charges
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.