FOXBOROUGH, Mass - The final outcome of Sunday's regular-season opener was not kind to the Steelers, as they dropped a 33-3 decision to the Patriots here at Gillette Stadium.
The second half of the game was even less kind.
First, Joe Haden left after making a tackle, suffering a shoulder injury. But at least he returned to the game, and the same could not be said of center Maurkice Pouncey, linebacker T.J. Watt or wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster. All three -- all of whom were Pro Bowl players in 2018 -- left the game in the fourth quarter and did not return.
- Teenager dies after accidentally being shot in the face
- "I just kinda knew it wasn't right.." Convincing new phone scam impacting our area
- British Airways grounds nearly all flights as pilots strike
- VIDEO: Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts