CHICAGO - Just because they play for different teams doesn't mean they can’t still joke around with one another.
Check this out.
Vegas Golden Knight Marc-Andre Fleury pranked his former Pittsburgh Penguins teammates Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin during the NHL media tour in Chicago.
hockey season is around the corner— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) September 6, 2018
but prank season never ends
🌸 is always in mid-prank season form
Fleury snuck into the locker room where he found Crosby and Malkin’s jerseys unattended.
He grabbed some tape and taped one of the sleeves on their jersey so they couldn’t put their arm through.
Update: it appears Malkin got his jersey on despite 🌸’s best efforts 😉 pic.twitter.com/gdtiuCWqNG— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) September 6, 2018
It looks like both Crosby and Malkin figured it out. They even had time to joke with Fleury about it afterward.
How does @emalkin71geno deal with hockey’s biggest prankster? 🌸— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) September 6, 2018
Laugh it off and give a nice face palm with his hockey glove...
Behind the scenes prank: https://t.co/bs69y3TKjT pic.twitter.com/m6ne4peAr1
The puck drops on the hockey season on October 3.
- Mother arrested after allegedly leaving young child alone in hot apartment
- Burt Reynolds remembered as ‘living legend,’ ‘trailblazer,’ ‘true gentleman
- Colin Kaepernick stars in Nike's 'Just Do It' 30th anniversary commercial
- VIDEO: Remains of local airman shot down during WWII identified in South Pacific
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.