Actor Chris Pratt is getting married again.
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" star took to social media late Sunday to announce his engagement to author Katherine Schwarzenegger, daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver.
"Sweet Katherine, so happy you said yes! I’m thrilled to be marrying you. Proud to live boldly in faith with you. Here we go!" Pratt wrote in a Facebook post. "Ideally we’d have kept this secret for as long as possible. But considering there’s paparazzi camped out in the alley behind our house and they document everything whether we like it or not, we’ll take the lead here and release this statement."
Sweet Katherine, so happy you said yes! I’m thrilled to be marrying you. Proud to live boldly in faith with you. Here we...Posted by Chris Pratt on Sunday, January 13, 2019
Pratt previously was married to actress Anna Faris. The pair, who wed in 2009, finalized their divorce last year, E! News reported. They share a 6-year-old son, Jack.
- Seattle TV editor fired after President Trump video appears altered
- Woman banned from Walmart after riding cart while drinking wine from Pringles can, police say
- Women arrested after sexually assaulting transgender woman in bar restroom, police say
- VIDEO: Driver charged after dash cam video captures truck jump curb, almost hit pedestrian
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.