Tri-Arc Manufacturing Co., a Blawnox ladder maker that’s operated for 60 years and whose roots go back to 1947, has been acquired by Dry Fly Capital, a Denver-based private equity firm.
Financials were not disclosed. But the new owner plans to increase staff and to grow the company organically and via acquisition, and has shortened the name to Tri-Arc LLC.
- Police find car sought in connection with woman's body found in local park; 2 people detained
- Google Earth photo of pond helps find car with skeleton of Florida man missing since 1997
- ‘One eye open’: Man describes faking death to help nab plotting ex-wife
- VIDEO: Driver was drunk when she hit woman training for marathon, police say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times