NOVI, Mich. - A deer followed a customer into a Michigan Best Buy and wreaked havoc as the wild animal ran up and down aisles, knocking items off of shelves.
Some customers hid in the break room, and employees moved refrigerators and turned boxes to keep the six-point buck from going further back into the store, WDIV reported.
Once on the slick floors, the deer was unable to move and sat down. Employees then helped the deer toward the back door. When the deer got to the carpet, it stood and went out.
The deer and people were not injured.
“It was wild,” employee Erin Ellison told WDIV. “There was a lot of screaming and havoc.”
- Pizza delivery driver shot, killed in East Liberty
- Police: Bowling ball smashed on employee's head during assault at Michigan bowling alley
- Bodies of 11 infants found in ceiling of Detroit funeral home
- VIDEO: Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar; 4 arrests made
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.