Sears plans to close 80 more stores in March, according to a report from CNBC.
Sears says it's closing 80 more stores in March, faces possible liquidation https://t.co/EIbglZ4w1m— CNBC (@CNBC) December 28, 2018
Company officials told employees they expect to begin liquidation sales at the to-be-closed stores in two weeks, CNBC reported.
Two local locations were on the updated list:
- KMart store in West View
- Sears store on Route 30 in Greensburg
Check back for updates to this developing story.
- Steelers sign kicker Matt McCrane, place Chris Boswell on IR list
- Child safe, man in custody after abduction in O'hara Township
- 40-year-old Doritos bag found during nature trail cleanup
- VIDEO: Woman wants back dog that went missing, was adopted by someone else
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.