There are a few rule changes coming to Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex are smoke-free.
- Strollers that are greater than 31” (79 cm) in width and 52” (132 cm) in length are prohibited.
- Stroller wagons are also prohibited.
But the entire resort property isn’t going smoke free.
- FBI reviewing dropped charges in Jussie Smollett criminal case
- South Carolina fifth-grader dies days after classroom fight
- Sunoco stops fuel deliveries to gas station over controversial billboard
- VIDEO: Fingerprints required for job application leads to arrest in 1998 murder case
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
According to Disney Parks Blog: “Designated smoking areas will be available outside the entrances of the areas listed above and at Disney Springs in Florida. For guests who have room or dining reservations, smoking areas are also available at Disney Resort hotels.”
A new rule posted on Disney’s official blog that went into effect last month is in regard to loose ice: “If you plan to bring a cooler or cooler bag to store snacks and drinks for theme park or water park adventures, it’s important to know that loose or dry ice are no longer permitted in our parks.”
© 2019 Cox Media Group.