Keisel dressed up in his 'Camo Santa' suit to bring a bunch of outdoor gifts and games from Field & Stream to the kids.
Keisel has had a longstanding relationship with UPMC Children’s hospital going back to his rookie year with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Not only did Keisel spread holiday cheer, he also spent some time visiting with kids at the hospital.
- Toddler with cancer needs rare blood; worldwide search for donors begins
- Massive beef recall expands; 12 million pounds of meat affected
- No mail delivery Wednesday as nation honors George H.W. Bush
- VIDEO: Violent confrontation between Pittsburgh Steelers fans goes viral
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.