PITTSBURGH - It's love at first bite.
Eleven couples got married at the Primanti Brothers in the Strip District on Saturday.
A mass wedding at a restaurant sounds crazy, but these couples actually got engaged at Primanti Bros. locations across the country on Valentine's Day this year.
The restaurant promised a free wedding to every couple who did so.
"We love that love is in the air and everyone's having a good time. Happy to feed some people and be a part of their family, just like they are a part of ours," said Jim Prezioso, the Primanti Bros.marketing manager.
After the ceremony, the couples and their families were treated to the famous Primanti Bros. sandwiches and live music.
- Can you solve all the puzzles from the Pittsburgh category on 'Jeopardy'?
- LIVE UPDATES: Shelter in place lifted for 2nd time for everyone
- Humane society flies animals out of path of Hurricane Barry
- VIDEO: Texas Sized Tarantulas Found Creeping Around Austin
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.