NORTH VERSAILLES, Pa. - Three people were taken to a hospitals Thursday morning after a Port Authority of Allegheny County bus driver was forced to slam the brakes in North Versailles, officials said.
According to officials, a car pulled out of a parking space and the bus driver had to hit the brakes, jostling passengers.
The incident was reported shortly after 7 a.m. on Lincoln Highway at Warren Drive.
Injuries suffered during the incident were not life-threatening, officials said. The driver of the car refused medical attention.
North Versailles: 2-vehicle crash involving transit bus w/injuries - Lincoln Highway at Warren Drive. Responders are at the scene.— Allegheny County (@Allegheny_Co) March 14, 2019
- Lori Loughlin released on $1 million bond in college admissions cheating scandal
- Woman held captive for 4 days while she was abused
- Man who held meth-fueled ‘death party' for sick wife now charged with murder
- VIDEO: Woman dies after officer-involved shooting in Greensburg
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.