AVALON, Pa. — The details in court documents describe a violent night at an Avalon beer distributor that ended with two people behind bars.
At A.M. Sinicrope Distributing, police said two adults and a juvenile attacked the store clerk, punching him and beating him with bottles. But the clerk is far from innocent in the case too.
Christopher Harper and Jarrod Bonner were both charged.
Channel 11 spoke with Robert Crosby, one of the suspect's uncle.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for news stories in Allegheny County. CLICK HERE to find out how.
"I wish all parties would have done it differently. I wish I would have been able to stop the entire situation from happening but in hindsight everyone's emotions were high," he said.
Crosby said his niece went down to the store and asked to use the phone. The clerk said no, words were exchanged and the clerk told police the woman began knocking down bottles and a display. The clerk said the woman spit on him and he then threw a stapler at her.
Later on, the girl, Harper and Bonner went back to the store and started beating the clerk with their fists, bottles and cans. As they left, the clerk allegedly shot at them twice.
- Recall alert: 5.7 million kids' Contigo water bottles recalled
- Death penalty being sought for suspect in shooting death of off-duty Pittsburgh officer
- Jeep crashes off road, partially over hillside to avoid hitting school bus
- VIDEO: Added police presence at local high school after BB gun found
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group