WEST MIFFLIN, Pa. - A car went over a hillside at Kennywood in West Mifflin on Friday night.
Kennywood officials said the driver, who was parked near the Gate 2 service entrance, thought he had his car in drive but instead it was in reverse.
When he hit the gas, his car went over the hillside.
Firefighters rescued him, and he was taken to a hospital as a precaution.
- Police searching for man following 'suspicious' fires
- Company to pay $1K for someone to use flip phone for a week
- Emergency closure: Part of Ross Township road restricted to one lane
- VIDEO: ‘I am proud to hunt': Hunter Defended Killing Giraffe in 2017
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.