GREENSBURG - A well-known gym owner and local chiropractor already accused of harassing and inappropriately touching two women inside his business is now facing new charges of inappropriately touching two teens.
Moses Jevicky, a licensed chiropractor, runs Virtus Institute in Greensburg.
According to court documents, two teens accused Jevicky of touching them inappropriately while receiving chiropractic care.
According to court documents, one of the teens said the assaults happened during various dates between 2015 and 2018 during chiropractic sessions.
According to the criminal complaint, the inappropriate touching incidents started when she was 15 years old. The victim is now 17-years-old.
- Father turns in daughter to face animal cruelty charges
- Firefighter arrested during fight after Pitcairn votes to disband #2 volunteer fire department
- ‘Nothing but scorn for humanity': Newly released writings show evolution of Sandy Hook shooter
- VIDEO: Glass will no longer be permitted in recycling bins in nearly two dozen South Hills neighborhoods
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Another victim said she was touched inappropriately by Jevicky between 2015 and 2016 when she was 15 years old.
According to court documents, the girl said Jevicky would grab her while he was spotting her during training and would make sexually suggestive comments to her.
Jevicky is facing new charges of indecent assault and harassment.
Channel 11 first broke the news in October that Jevicky was charged with indecent assault after police say two women came forward.
One victim told police Jevicky grabbed and squeezed her butt with his hands and kissed her on the neck.
Another victim came forward accusing him of harassment, and said he snapped her bra and made inappropriate comments.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.