BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. - EQA Landmark Communities has landed a next-generation entertainment anchor for Newbury Market in South Fayette.
The company recently presented its plans for a new 90,000-square-foot luxury cinema and entertainment center by Cinergy Entertainment Group Inc. to the South Fayette Township Board of Commissioners.
Cinergy takes a growing "eater-tainment" business model and brings a variety of its different components under one large roof, offering a movie theater with virtual reality games, bowling and other options, striving to appeal to a wide variety of guests.
- Man ordered to remove thousands of boxes from his yard
- Man leads police on high-speed chase with boy in back seat, investigators say
- Man identified as person killed in Clairton shooting
- VIDEO: Boy killed in crash on Pa. Turnpike spent day learning about dad's job
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times