PITTSBURGH - Several people have been taken to hospitals after a Port Authority of Allegheny County bus was involved in a multi-vehicle crash Tuesday morning, officials said.
The crash, which was reported shortly before 8 a.m., happened at the intersection of Butler Street with the 62nd Street Bridge. The bus and two other vehicles were involved.
A Port Authority spokesperson said the driver of the bus and two passengers were taken to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital. A third passenger was taken to UPMC St. Margaret Hospital.
Officials said the injuries were minor.
Traffic backed up in the area until the crash was cleared.
- Man runs to police chief's house for help after being shot
- Police: Toddler found dead in alley not seen alive for months before remains were found
- Man detains suspected car thief until police arrive
- VIDEO: Open carry rally outside of City-County Building
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.