PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh police say the driver responsible for crashing into several parked cars and not stopping has turned himself in.
The collision happened on Sarah Street in the South Side around 10 p.m. Saturday.
Police told Channel 11 an orange or yellow newer model Jeep Wrangler hit one parked car and that caused a chain reaction.
At least five cars had visible damage when Channel 11 was at the scene.
The driver has not yet been identified and charges have not been announced.
- Report: Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown wants to be NFL's highest paid receiver
- ‘Pittsburgh to Chicago in 47 minutes’ -- technology that could revolutionize travel
- Allegheny Co. Controller Chelsa Wagner speaks out after incident in Detroit
- VIDEO: Neighbors furious with damage from steel mill implosion
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.