PITTSBURGH - It's a playground for all, and it's officially open to the public.
It's located at the Children's Home of Pittsburgh and Lemieux Family Center on Penn Avenue.
The new playground features sensory tunnels and a wheelchair swing and will be fully-equipped to provide not only medically fragile kids at the Children's Home with limitless play, but all of the children in the community.
Pittsburgh Steeler Josh Dobbs was there to celebrate at the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
We're told PNC raised funds to make this playground possible.
- NWS confirms microburst in Lawrenceville area
- Additional units called in, officers hurt as crowds shut down East Carson Street
- 74 people displaced by apartment building fire in West Oakland; 2 firefighters injured
- VIDEO: Creepy dolls popping up around towns in Missouri
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.