PITTSBURGH - A man was found shot to death inside a home in Pittsburgh's Larimer neighborhood Monday evening.
Mark Jackson, 39, was found dead shortly after 6 p.m. inside the Winfield Street home, investigators said. Detectives were seen trying to comfort his mother.
“This is an emotional scene. The neighbors are concerned, as you can imagine, with something like this going on,” Pittsburgh police Assistant Public Information Officer Alicia George said.
It's unclear why Jackson was shot, and police have not identified any suspects.
Here’s a closer look of the scene in Larimer. Huge police presence. pic.twitter.com/AUc6avnoMW— Michele Newell (@micheleWPXI) April 8, 2019
- Grandmother accused of shooting, killing twin grandsons who had autism
- Motorcyclist killed in crash that closed Homestead Grays Bridge for hours
- TV actress pleads guilty in group's sex-trafficking case
- VIDEO: New app could help victims of domestic violence
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.