WILKINSBURG, Pa. - A man died and two women were taken to a hospital after a car was shot up Sunday night in Wilkinsburg, police said.
The shooting was reported just before 9:30 p.m. in the area of Rebecca Avenue and Jeannette Street.
Police found the man, 22-year-old Mager Rainey, shot to death inside a car, police said. The women, ages 21 and 25, were taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators determined the victims had just gotten into the car on Jeannette Street after a leaving a home nearby. Multiple shots were then fired into the vehicle.
Rainey managed to drive down Jeannette Street after the shooting, police said. The car struck multiple parked vehicles and a building before ending up in a yard along Rebecca Avenue.
Police have not determined a motive for the shooting or identified any suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Allegheny County Police Tip Line at 1-833-255-8477.
- Steelers linebacker Anthony Chickillo facing charges after 'domestic situation' with girlfriend
- 2 people taken to hospital, roadway shut down after car crash on Tri-Boro Expressway
- Did Marc-Andre Fleury remove his helmet on purpose?
- VIDEO: Thieves targeting catalytic converters from vehicles for huge profit
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.