PITTSBURGH - Marc-Andre Fleury has been known to test the rules at times.
Just last season, Fleury made headlines when he was busted by an official for building a wall of snow in his crease to block the empty net.
Fleury appeared to try to push the limits in a moment during the Golden Knights' 3-0 win over the Penguins on Saturday night at PPG Paints Arena. In the final minute of the second period, with the Golden Knights clinging to a 1-0 lead, Fleury's helmet popped off during a flurry of activity in his crease.
- Man accused of beating peeping Tom to death
- People told to open their windows after gas fumes seeping up through sewers
- SWAT team called after stolen car spotted, man barricaded himself in home
- VIDEO: Thieves targeting catalytic converters from vehicles for huge profit
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports