PITTSBURGH - The body of a man who had been shot was found in a car early Monday morning in Pittsburgh’s East Hills neighborhood, police said.
Officers were called shortly before 3 a.m. to Lee Way near Sunrise Avenue.
The man was found in the car with a gunshot wound to the head, police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office was called to the scene, and a tow truck was brought in to remove the car.
Monday afternoon, the ME's Office identified the shooting victim as 20-year-old Ricky Deon Moultrie.
- Students wake up to alerts after person tries to climb in woman's window
- CDC issues warning on long-living fecal parasite in pools
- Family says goodbye to wife of Dog the Bounty Hunter
- VIDEO: Furries are back! 8 things you need to know about Anthrocon
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.