PITTSBURGH - A man was found shot inside a home in Pittsburgh's Allentown neighborhood Sunday evening.
Officers responded to the 200 block of Allen Street around 4:10 p.m.
Police said the man was shot in the back and the bullet exited through his chest.
He was taken to a hospital in critical condition, according to police.
Pittsburgh police are still investigating.
- Residents out of town when fire destroys their home, damages neighboring home
- Sri Lanka explosions: Easter Sunday blasts at churches, hotels kill dozens
- Man sentenced to 90 days in jail after killing 159 protected birds of prey
- VIDEO: Rezoning vote expected this week on former Trader Horn site in McCandless
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.