PITTSBURGH - A man showed up at a Bellevue gas station after police said he was shot during a road rage incident in Pittsburgh.
Police responded to the Sunoco in the 4500 block of Ohio River Boulevard around 1:35 a.m. Saturday for reports of a man shot.
ALERT: Overnight Road Rage shooting. pic.twitter.com/rBb1zETkbC— Pittsburgh Police (@PghPolice) December 8, 2018
When they arrived, they found a 52-year-old man from Beaver Falls being treated by EMTs, according to police.
The victim told police he was driving across the Fort Duquesne Bridge toward the North Side when he apparently angered another driver. He said the driver shot at him, shattering his windows and grazing his head.
The victim was transported to a local hospital in stable condition.
Police are investigating.
- Teacher accused of killing ex-husband's girlfriend in front of 3-year-old twins
- Boy, 15, killed after gun goes off in friend's home, police say
- CMU grad, 22, found dead at Google's NYC headquarters
- VIDEO: Escaped child killer gone 45 years makes U.S. Marshals’ most wanted list
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.