Mayflies invading northern Ohio were picked up on Storm Tracker Doppler 11 Radar Wednesday night.
A green blob could be seen on radar moving across Lake Erie -- but it wasn’t rain.
Instead, what popped up on radar was a swarm of millions of mayflies making their annual journey into Ohio. They deposit themselves from Sandusky over to Cleveland.
- Gas prices could rise after fire-stricken refinery closes
- Man caught taking photos of children inside car in Sandcastle parking lot, woman says
- Sharks attack in Bahamas, killing Southern California woman
- VIDEO: Marine reunited with combat canine he served with
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.