McKEES ROCKS, Pa. - One person has been taken to a hospital after the car they were driving went over a hill in Stowe Township.
The incident happened began around noon in the McKees Rocks area with shots being fired between two cars.
According to Allegheny County police, the cars then traveled into Pittsburgh's West End and eventually into Stowe.
Just after 1 p.m., a 911 caller reported that a vehicle had gone over the embankment off Island Avenue in Stowe.
The driver of the SUV was taken to Allegheny General Hospital. Two other men in the SUV were uninjured.
"[The driver] was scared, the other people there were scared. He passed out while we were waiting for [first responders] to get here and then they came and grabbed them and got them out," Mark Tate, a witness who tried to help the driver, said.
- Photos: Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral on fire
- Notre Dame Cathedral fire: What religious relics were stored there?
- 1 adult, 18 juveniles facing charges related to assault during Michael Rosfeld protest
- VIDEO: Derry Borough mayor accused of pointing gun at boy who got into fight with son
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.