CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A development years in the making is coming to what was once a Cranberry Township farm that sat on almost 60 acres of land.
We're talking about the old Meeder farm, which sits at the corner of Route 19 and Rochester Road.
Watch a full report from Channel 11's Gordon Loesch below:
- Norwin students released from lockdown following 'criminal activity' in the area
- State police searching for man who kidnapped woman from campground
- Woman told police she ‘just wanted the children to have their meth' during arrest
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh diabetics traveling to Canada to buy insulin
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.