CLARION, Pa. - An incident Wednesday morning near Clarion University’s Memorial Stadium has led to one person being taken into custody by Pennsylvania State Police, the university posted on its website.
The incident forced the closure of the stadium, but the university said there had been no indication of any danger to the campus community.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
“Social media falsely indicates this was an act of violence,” an update on the university’s website said.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Daughter escapes through window as LA assistant city attorney kills family, self
- Pennsylvania lawmaker facing child porn possession charges
- Warrant issued for teen accused of accidentally shooting friend in face, killing him
- VIDEO: Pirates closer Felipe Vazquez denied bail, facing more charges
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.