PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh church that flooded because of a water main break outside its building is getting thousand of dollars of repairs to that break done for free.
After Channel 11 started asking questions, the pastor of Christian Fellowship Church says he got a blessing.
“We had someone that was driving around the community after the news broadcast wanted to find me, Terry Plumbing Company and they’re doing the work for free,” Pastor Frank Tillman said.
Watch the full report from Channel 11's Erin Clarke above to hear more from Tillman and those who have offered their services free of charge.
- Texts between driver, owner of car in deadly hit-and-run help lead to arrest
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
- VIDEO: Window washers trapped in dangling lift rescued by Oklahoma City firefighters
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.