PITTSBURGH - Oxford Development Co. now has city approval for its master plan for the next phase of its 3 Crossings development, an 11-acre stretch of Strip District riverfront bounded by 27th and 29th streets, Smallman Street and the Allegheny River.
The plan was unanimously approved by the Pittsburgh Planning Commission, with commission chair Christine Mondor and commissioner Jennifer Askey abstaining, in a vote that grants Oxford approval to go forward with four more office buildings totally 450,000 square feet, two more apartment buildings with a potential of 300 units, along with a 600-plus-space parking garage.
- Local school district mourning loss of beloved student, talented athlete who died unexpectedly
- Medical examiner at scene of North Hills crash
- Two teens injured after pursuit involving state police ends in crash
- VIDEO: 'Doc Emrick Special' now featured at Primanti Bros.
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times