A football fan is now facing charges for what police say he did when the New England Patriots signed former Pittsburgh Steeler Antonio Brown.
Tobias Gray appeared in front of a judge while wearing a New York Giants jersey.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for Sports stories. CLICK HERE to find out how.
He threatened to shoot up Gillette Stadium during Sunday night's game, according to police, in a Facebook post that read: "I'm going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxborough."
In court, Gray's lawyers said he wasn't serious and was just reacting as a fan.
- Firefighter taken to hospital, roof collapses after large fire at Pittsburgh church
- Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- Local home mistakenly shot up with baby sleeping inside after incident at bar, police say
- VIDEO: School planning to add additional security after stadium shooting
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.