WILLOWICK, Ohio - For the second time in a week, an earthquake hit Ohio.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the 1.5 magnitude earthquake was recorded just before 10:30 p.m. Sunday near Willowick, Ohio.
Willowick is located along Lake Erie, about 16.5 miles outside Cleveland.
- 7th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while celebrating her birthday
- 4,600 cases of Pillsbury flour recalled over possible E. coli contamination
- Harry Potter festival coming to Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Man who gave free 'Dad Hugs' during Pittsburgh Pride goes viral
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.