A sergeant put on paid leave during the high-profile investigation into Rachael DelTondo's murder is back on the job.
Sgt. Ken Watkins of the Aliquippa Police Department was put on paid leave immediately following DelTondo’s murder because he and his daughter were friends of her family, and his daughter was with DelTondo on the night she was killed.
DelTondo was shot and killed in her driveway in Aliquippa more than five months ago. Her death remains unsolved. Beaver County detectives have taken over the investigation.
- New video shows police, Pagans Motorcycle Club members drinking together
- Suspect in February murder turns herself in
- 6 children dead, 12 more infected after virus outbreak at hospital
- VIDEO: Roman Reigns reveals leukemia diagnosis
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group