SHALER, Pa. - A Shaler teacher is getting recognition for being kind, and thoughtful.
According to a tweet from the assistant superintendent, a Burchfield Elementary student lost their tooth during lunch on Tuesday, then misplaced it.
The teacher, Mrs. Roth, decided to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy for the student.
"If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time," the letter reads."
Today one of our children @BurchfieldSASD lost their tooth during lunch and it tragically got misplaced! Knowing how important this was, one of our caring teachers took the opportunity to author a letter to our friend the Tooth Fairy!🧚♀️ Check out the work of this caring teacher! pic.twitter.com/KUtJGS8AID— 𝗗𝗿. 𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗘. 𝗢’𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 (@oblackb) June 4, 2019
- Bloody clothes, camera footage leave trail of evidence in case of missing mom of 5
- Pa. woman dies at Dominican Republic hotel, 5 days before American couple died there too
- Girl holding 'I lied' sign at intersection has people debating about parenting
- VIDEO: Local man with weeks to live caught in fight over health insurance
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.