PITTSBURGH - A shooting ended with an SUV crashing into a house in Pittsburgh's Carrick neighborhood, according to police.
Police were called to East Meyers Street around 6 p.m. for shots fired.
When police got there, they said they found a man who said an older model, gold minivan drove up beside his vehicle and started shooting at him.
The victim then told police he hit the accelerator to get away. While doing that, he hit a Jeep. His car then went into the house.
Chopper 11 was over the scene just before 7 p.m., and damage was visible to the home and vehicle.
- Father of toddler left in car overnight found guilty of third-degree homicide
- 2 people hospitalized after car crashes off Route 51, slams into building
- Where's Bigfoot? Pennsylvania ranks among best states for encounter
- RAW VIDEO: Drone footage of warehouse interior
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.