PITTSBURGH - The Steelers’ JuJu Smith-Schuster and Ryan Switzer spent some time Friday with patients at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
“All of our kids had big smiles for their favorite football players,” the hospital tweeted.
During their visit, the wide receivers even got in on some music therapy.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- Crews battling large fire at a former car dealership in North Huntingdon
- Giant Eagle no longer allowing open carry at all stores, gas stations
- SKYLIGHTS 2019: Week 3 high school football scores
- VIDEO: Prank-loving father gets hilarious obituary
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.