PITTSBURGH - The Allegheny County Health Department issued a consumer alert for one of the vendors who was at the Pittsburgh Taco Festival held at Highmark Stadium over the weekend.
The department said Edgar's Best Tacos had violations including unsafe cold food temperatures and cold holding units not maintaining temperature.
The department also said the vendor's employees were not washing their hands, and there was no soap for hand-washing.
- Father charged with murder of 7-year-old found encased in concrete-filled dog carrier
- 3 people arrested, 4th sought after shooting in McKeesport
- Health Department issues alert for vendor at Pittsburgh Taco Festival
- VIDEO: Local man with weeks to live caught in fight over health insurance
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.