PITTSBURGH - Tainted drugs in the community: That's the concern from police after three people died and four were hospitalized following drug overdoses early Sunday morning on Pittsburgh's South Side.
Investigators said Sunday's incident involved the victims taking the drugs together at the same time and in the same place.
With the deadly drugs in circulation, police are warning the public that you may not know what is mixed in with the narcotics.
- 3 dead, 4 hospitalized in medical situation at South Side apartment building
- Boil water advisory lifted for South Hills after pipe break
- Protesters demand gas stations shut down after violent fight goes viral
- VIDEO: Road shut down as students in Pittsburgh leave school for climate strike
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.