PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh area mother is wanted after police say her toddler ate marijuana and had to be rushed to a hospital.
Police said Dajah Wright and her daughter were visiting a friend in Oakland. She said her daughter was playing with other kids in the apartment.
Wright told police her daughter "seemed off balance, she'd been falling down and bumping into walls and had a fever." Wright said her daughter's eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp.
Court documents said Wright did not want to call for help, but it was the other adults there who urged her to do it.
Find out more details of what happened in the video above.
- Another American tourist died in Dominican Republic after drink from hotel minibar, family says
- Flames engulf tractor-trailer, fuel pumps at turnpike service plaza
- Funeral home to hold burial for veteran with no family, would like volunteers to attend service
- VIDEO: Search underway for person who shot dog then dumped him under bridge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.