PITTSBURGH - Won’t you be my neighbor? WQED, PNC Grow Up Great and Fred Rogers Productions are launching Be My Neighbor Day next month.
RELATED HEADLINE: New photo shared from set of Mister Rogers movie
Children and families are urged to take part in volunteer family activities that help neighbors in need.
Registration for volunteering is open from Wednesday, March 20, which would have been Mister Roger’s 91st birthday, to Wednesday, April 3.
Be My Neighbor Day will take place on Saturday, April 13.
- Driver accused of causing deadly Parkway West crash ran from scene, police say
- LIVE UPDATES: Testimony wraps up for day 1 of Michael Rosfeld trial
- Tyler Perry steps in to help family of woman killed in bank shooting
- VIDEO: Discovery of $1.2M during traffic stop cracks money laundering ring, police say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.