The woman who accused former Pittsburgh Steeler Antonio Brown of rape has refiled her lawsuit, according to NBC Sports.
Britney Taylor dismissed her federal lawsuit and refiled it in a Florida state court, NBC Sports reported.
The case will now be decided by a jury.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to sports news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Taylor has accused Brown of rape and two instances of sexual assault.
Brown denies the allegations.
- Woman missing after last being seen at Rostraver Township home
- 19-year-old woman tried to carjack off-duty sheriff deputy, police say
- Local school district using new technology to keep students safe
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.