PITTSBURGH - "I'm a catcher. It's what I do. I catch."
The Pirates' starting catcher spoke those words back in Bradenton, when I asked for maybe the billionth time about his concern over concussions. And the response was no different than the billion times before.
Until this time.
- Woman who allegedly shot another woman inside Walmart turns herself in to police
- Cameron Boyce, 'Jessie' and 'Descendants' star, dead at age 20, family says
- Flash Flood Watch in effect for some areas
- VIDEO: Flooding across the area after heavy rain, storms moved through
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports