Mason Rudolph walked through the Steelers' locker room Monday afternoon as if he were right as the rain. And that was a good sign for the second-year quarterback as he begins his recovery from a concussion suffered in the third quarter of Sunday's 26-23 overtime loss to the Ravens.
Rudolph went to a local hospital for evaluation Sunday night following the hit by Baltimore safety Earl Thomas, but was released last night.
- Nearly a dozen arrested after yearslong drug investigation
- What you can do to stop receiving so many robocalls
- Medical cart controversy emerges after QB Mason Rudolph gets knocked out
- VIDEO: Homeless opera singer performs onstage, considers record deal
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports