NASHVILLE - NBC will use a Skycam as its primary camera during the preseason game Sunday between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans.
The network received plenty of critical reviews the last time it tried this for a Thursday night game between the Steelers and Titans.
"Sunday Night Football" executive producer Fred Gaudelli is willing to try again after refining some things.
The camera will be approximately 50 feet above the ground and perpendicular to the line of scrimmage.
Skycams are normally 22 feet above the ground and positioned behind the offense or defense.
Gaudelli said the new angle was first used for Notre Dame's spring game and he hopes that the new view gets better feedback.
You can watch the Steelers take on the Titans right here on Channel 11 starting with our pregame coverage followed by the game at 8 p.m. Sunday night.
- Vehicle fire snarls traffic on Parkway East inbound
- School bus driver killed stepping on live wires after crash
- Woman hurt in third downtown Pittsburgh stabbing this month
- VIDEO: God got a hole in one: North Carolina golf course struck by lightning, leaves its mark
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.