NEW YORK - Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby took a New York Rangers fan’s trash talking in stride Wednesday night, autographing a hockey stick for him.
Another Rangers fan tweeted that a guy sitting next to the penalty box "was lighting up Sid all game with some fantastic chirps."
When the game ended, a trainer gave the heckler a hockey stick signed by Crosby, who showed his sense of humor by writing, "Good chirps. Take it easy on me next time!"
The Penguins beat the Rangers 7-2.
@RickCarpiniello - funny story from last night’s game. Guy sitting next to penalty box was lighting up Sid all game with some fantastic chirps. A trainer delivered this to him after the final buzzer. pic.twitter.com/4DZf9ZtlxF— MG35 (@pickledotcom) January 3, 2019
- Man accused of shooting wife, in-laws said he found video of her cheating, police say
- 11-year-old boy dies after suspected allergic reaction to fish smell, police say
- Man critically injured in McKees Rocks shooting
- VIDEO: Mom Says Daughter Was Attacked on School Bus by 12-Year-Old Student
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.